Andreas Wilson

Prague

Reaction score
Why is there no thread of this hunky Swedish actor?
I just recently saw Ondskan and he was amzing in it!
Stats
height: 1.70cm
hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
I want to move to sweden now :ninja:

bild2.jpg

stureplan.se

pic09za4.jpg

mostbeautifulman.com

4.jpg

flickr.com

273279072_5d4cc1ec1d.jpg

flickr.com

Prague, dont forget to indicate the flickr user that you take the image from. or your image may be removed.

coincidentally, i saw Ondskan this week! i had no idea that it was nominated for a best foreign film academy award in 2004!

the movie was pretty engrossing. apparently the book it is based on is a classic in sweden. i want to read it.

i read that wilson is a first time actor in this. he is indeed good looking.

Ohh, I didn't know he was known in other countries besides Sweden! :smile: Ondskan is a great movie and yeah, he's such a hottie! :wink:

Oh my bad about the source thing lucy92! I didn't know about the flickr thing. the user of the flickr source was seventy7sunsetstrip! Unfortunately I don't know how to edit my first post! So if it's a problem it can be removed and I'll put it back up again with proper source reference.

Yeah, i totally agree. Ondskan was a really good movie. wow, it was totally engrossing and how sad for his character... you'll know what i mean, i don't want to give the whole plot away. Does anyone have anymore pictures? pictures of him are really hard to come by!

he has the sexiest eyes :blush:
okay my lovelies, i tried my best to find more. look and devour:

andreas_wilson_04.jpg

pkfoto.com

09-andreas-wilson.jpg

jansulocki.se

image3_1185570947.jpg

monstersandcritics.de

AndreasWilson.jpg

mostbeautifulman.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost died when i saw Ondskanm he was SO hot in it!! Swedish men are really good-looking, why do i live in Finland? :(

I almost died when i saw Ondskanm he was SO hot in it!! Swedish men are really good-looking, why do i live in Finland? :(

I know right?! I also saw him in Ondskan and he was brilliant! I think we need to move to Sweden :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DVV
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->